ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rollo, Dan" <dro...@ets.org>
Subject RE: Problem with deleting folders with ant..
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:28:59 GMT
What about "fork'ing" or "exec'ing" the tasks that need the jar on the
classpath and manaully specifying the classpath for the forked task? Then I
think the jar file would be released (and deleteable) after the forked task
VM is completed.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mak Bhandari [mailto:maky@goa1.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:02 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with deleting folders with ant..

I guess not..  So the answer would be using either different windows for ant
and for running the application or setting classpaths at runtime via batch
files, right ?

Thanks again !

>On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Mak Bhandari <maky@goa1.com> wrote:
>
>> I *need* to have the deployed jar file in my CLASSPATH and also
>> *need* to be able to delete it with ANT before a build. How do I get
>> both ?
>
>Do you need to have it your CLASSPATH *while running* Ant?  If so,
>why?
>
>Stefan
>
>--

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.