ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shacklady, Matt" <>
Subject RE: can not have JUnitReport to work
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:36:01 GMT
> I have Xalan2.3.0 installed.  classpath setted up approperiately.
> I can get xalan parser itself work under command line.

Where have you put xalan.jar? Try putting it in the $ANT_HOME/lib directory.
Try running ant with the -verbose and/or -debug option, it may give you some
more clues.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message