ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shacklady, Matt" <Shackla...@logica.com>
Subject Optional.jar source file
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:07:09 GMT
Hi,

I trying to get hold of the source code for the optional.jar ant file.
I have searched the Jakarta web site for it, but it doesn't seem to be in
with all the other source code, either in the release directory or the
nightly build directory.

any help appreciated,

Matt

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.