ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shacklady, Matt" <>
Subject RE: JUnitReport and Xalan problems
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:52:40 GMT
> Then should be just fine. make sure you have all these jars under
> ANT_HOME\lib (and make sure you really have the Ant 1.4 optional jar)

Thanks for the tip,
I looked at comments from the article I got the info on JUnitReport from and
someone else reported the same problem.
Someone replied saying that the class was deprecated in Xalan 2.x, and so
can no longer be used, but did not provide any solution.

Is anyone actually using JUnitReport task?

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message