ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shacklady, Matt" <Shackla...@logica.com>
Subject JUnitReport and Xalan problems
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:30:36 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this issue?

I am trying to use JUnitReport, my buildfile looks as follows:

        <junitreport todir="${scripts}">
            <fileset dir="${test_classes}">
                <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
            </fileset>
            <report format="noframes" todir="${scripts}"/>
        </junitreport>

I am getting the following error:
/vobs/Services/scripts/build.xml:265: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource

I have the Xalan 2.2.
My classpath contains, among other things, Xerces, Xalan and xml-apis.

any help gratefully received, apologies if this has been covered before,

Matt

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.