ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cody <paul.c...@lucida.com>
Subject RE: Calling Ant from Java: An example please ?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:26:20 GMT
I would approach this by:

(1) Setting up a test case where you can execute the task within your
application using a build.xml file.  That's a good start.

(2) Create the Target and Task objects explicitly and add them to the
Project.  The ProjectHelper task source code does exactly that in response
to SAX events.  You're just removing the parse step, but the source code
should be instructive.

Paul