ant-user mailing list archives

From "Atluri, Vamsi NYC" <VAtl...@citco.com>
Subject RE: ANT Capability
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:59:10 GMT
Hello Eric,

I am having a bit of trouble understanding how to put the code together for
javac to read in

I have not tried the below yet - Obviously it wont work - But i dont
understand how to parse the file into - or how to let javac know that it
should compile from the bean.txt

    <target name="compile" depends="init">
            <!-- Compile the java code from ${src} into ${build} -->
            <javac srcdir="${cfnCoreDB}" destdir="${buildCfn}"
            <patternset>
      		<includesfile name="d:\scripts\cfn\bean.txt" />
      	    <patternset/>
    </target>

Also - What should my bean.txt look like - At the moment i have each java
file listed on every line

Even this example - Looks closer to what i want but - when you tell javac
src path - Would it compile everything in src and src2 then

    <javac destdir="${buildcfn}"
                 debug="on">
        <src path="${src}"/>
        <src path="${src2}"/>
        <includesfile name="d:\scripts\cfn\bean.txt"/>
  </javac>

Please Advise

Thanks