ant-user mailing list archives

From "Atluri, Vamsi NYC" <VAtl...@citco.com>
Subject ant debug output - telnet - ftp tasks
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:05:25 GMT
I noticed the following messages when running my build script in debug?

could someone explain why i am recieving the messages below when executing
my build file?

Could not load class (org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.TelnetTask)
for
 task telnet

Could not load class (org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.FTP) for
task f
tp

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ylan Segal [mailto:ylan@digiworks.tv]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 10:51 AM
To: Robert Upshall; ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Ant, jars and Manifest

Although I don't mind you sending me private mail, it is best if we keep the
conversation on the list, that way everyone can benefit!!!

To answer your question:

> Is it possible for me to detect the jar files in my depen
> directory and use
> them as values for the Class-Path attribute?

I think you can do it, there was some talk earlier in the week on how to
pass the contentx of a path-like structure to a property, and if you can do
that, you can set it as your attribute.

Hope this helps.!

Ylan Segal.