ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hunter, Bryan" <Bryan.Hun...@OmniChoice.com>
Subject use <replace/> to replace token with file contents
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:30:39 GMT
I need to replace a token in a text file with the contents of another text
file.

Is there an Ant provided task for this (<replace/> doesn't allow this) or
does anyone know of an add-on task that could accomplish this?

I'm trying not to have to write a custom task myself if I can reuse what
someone else already has.

--
Bryan K. Hunter
bryan.hunter@omnichoice.com