ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bernard <ebern...@digitalthink.com>
Subject RE: EJBJar under Weblogic 6.1...
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 01:35:45 GMT
I've tried that and it doesn't work for me unfortunately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pravin Pillai [mailto:ppillai@betasphere.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 5:23 PM
To: Ant Users List; Ajay.Chitre@diligentteam.com
Subject: RE: EJBJar under Weblogic 6.1...

Abt the DTDs, do you really need to have the <dtd> tags. As long as u have
the weblogic.jar in ur classpath, u dont have to specify the <dtd> tags. Cuz
the task knows where to find it withing the vendor specific files. Only if u
dont have weblogic.jar in ur classpath, do u need the <dtd> tags. It works
fine for me. Also i have not experienced any exceptions or warnings related
to ejbc. And yes, all this is on Weblogic 6.1