ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Path properties...
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:19:15 GMT

Hi,

You can use the path by reference in your sub-builds, rather than putting it
into a property, and the path will be re-evaluated each time it is used.  Or
you could move the <property> into each of the sub-builds that use it, and
the path will be re-evaluated at the start of each sub-build.

You have to add inheritrefs='true' to your <ant> calls to do this, and
you'll have to use the latest version of Ant from CVS for it to work.

Adam