ant-user mailing list archives

From Phil Surette <psure...@espial.com>
Subject RE: Central list of additional Ask tasks, somewhere?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:05:47 GMT
Here's the list of ant-related projects that I'm
aware of:
http://antlr.org/
http://www.aspectj.org
http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/bsf
http://sourceforge.net/projects/checkstyle/
http://importscrubber.sourceforge.net
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant
http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/index.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/regexp/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/javancss2ant/
http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/
http://www.clarkware.com/software/JDepend.html
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/jikes/
http://artho.com/jlint/index.shtml
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtidy
http://www.jython.org
http://www.savarese.org/oro/software/NetComponents.html
http://saxon.sourceforge.net
http://www.langdale.com.au/styler/
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html

This list is culled from a project that I've
been working on which goes out and
grabs all of the ant projects that I'm aware of
and creates a distribution of ant with everything
necessary stuffed into ant/lib and ant/bin. It also tries
to build unified html documentation.

The idea was to put this into a sourceforge
project called 'anthill' but another group
released a product called anthill so I need
a new name. The other anthill seems to be similar
to cruisecontrol. It is a continuous integration
tool that grabs stuff from cvs and builds it
on a regular basis.

As for a place to contribute tasks, I think
sourceforge/projects/ant-contrib is set up for this.
I'm unsure what the process is for joining though.
I've got some jython tasks I'd like to add soon.