ant-user mailing list archives

From Phil Surette <>
Subject RE: Where is Antidote? - try emacs for now
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:31:47 GMT

If people are interested, I can try to
make a tarball of my java dtds and catalogs
available as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: stephan beal []
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 6:59 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Where is Antidote?

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 22:19 pm, Steve wrote:
> Perhaps it's
> unstable enough that the development team doesn't want to risk people
> corrupting their buildfiles with it. (?)  Any help would be appreciated.

i downloaded it from CVS yesterday and it appears to produce false info when

creating a new build.xml (haven't tried with an existing file). It doesn't
save the names of all attributes, so my XML was coming out something like
<project name="einsurance" =".">
        <property ="src" value="."/>
        <property ="build" value="build"/>
        <property ="dist" value="dist"/>

(note the missing 'name' data)

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy -
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
This email is encrypted with ROT26 encoding. Decoding it
is in violation of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message