ant-user mailing list archives

From Jay Riddell <...@theriddells.org>
Subject Re: Problems with FTP task
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:29:13 GMT
This is the target that works for me:

  <!-- NOTE: depends="yes" : this compares published time with file time -->
  <!--                       DOES NOT compare files... so don't use it -->
  <target name="web_publish_homepage"
             description="Publish files to our website">
      <ftp server="ftp.oursite.net"
            userid="ourUserId"
            password="ourPassword"
            remotedir="ourRemoteDirectory"