ant-user mailing list archives

From Provencher, Samuel <sprovenc...@telegea.com>
Subject RE: How to change the string value into some source file?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:31:54 GMT
One way I've done in the past is to implement a velocity task and handle it
that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lev Zak [mailto:lev.zak@schema.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 4:04 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: How to change the string value into some source file?

Hello,
I use ant 1.4.1 under Windows 2000
I would like to change the specific string in my config file
config.properties
I tried to perform it through <filterset> task into <copy> task without
success. It is not clear enough in the manual but I thing that is what I
want.
My config file config.properties include the following string:

ExpressoConfigDir      = d:/development/config/expresso/config

I would like to change this string to the following:

ExpressoConfigDir      = d:/integration/config/expresso/config

How can I do it through ant?
Regards.
Lev.