ant-user mailing list archives

From BHechan...@microgeneral.com
Subject can I use a fileset with signjar task?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:43:45 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use the signjar task to sign a group of jar files.  It is
working fine if I specify each
individual .jar file I would like signed with the signjar task.

However, I would rather not specify each individual .jar file.  I would
rather specify a fileset with
a directory that contains all the .jar files (or something similar).  But I
don't see fileset as a parameter
to the fileset task.  And I tried specifying something like "dir\*.jar"
instead of the individual .jar file
and that didn't work.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks,
Beth