ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adnan Fida" <af...@point2.com>
Subject Ant and JDK 1.4
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:29:39 GMT
Just moved to jdk 1.4 and had following problem:

We have target to start our application server (Weblogic 5.1, SP 11) on
Windows 2000 professional. After start up if we issue ctrl-c to kill the
server we still have our network connections alive. I.e. on next start
up 'port already being used' error.

Is it Ant (1.4.1) not killing all the processes. Can we blame it on Ant?
or is it something else?

Thank you.

Adnan Fida                            Phone (306)955-1855
Software Developer                     Cell (306)241-6570
Point2 Technologies Inc.                   www.point2.com