ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Kurley <MKur...@p21.com>
Subject RE: ClassCastException DefaultLogger
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:22:38 GMT
I am not using a custom logger and here is the version.
VERSION=1.4.1
DATE=October 11 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:51 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: ClassCastException DefaultLogger

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Mark Kurley <MKurley@p21.com> wrote:
> When I run my target to compile all of my src code I get the
> following exception.

Which version of Ant are you using?

Are you specifying a custom logger with -logger?

Stefan

Visit our website at http://www.p21.com/visit
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, action taken, or action omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.