ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: CVS Changelog...
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:47:51 GMT
Hey, this looks like it'll do the trick, it generates an XML file of the
changelog, then all I'd need to do is some form of XSL transformation...
which might already be in the Alexandria project as well...

--On Thursday, 14 February 2002 4:54 p.m. +0100 Stefan Bodewig
<bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone ported cvs2cl.pl to java at all?
>
> I don't know this script at all, but there is a ChangeLog task in the
> Alexandria project, see
> <http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-alexandria/src/java/org/apache/too
> ls/ant/taskdefs/ChangeLog.java>.
>
> Maybe it can be massaged to do what you want?
>
> --

                                   -- \m/ --
  "...if I seem super human I have been misunderstood." (c) Dream Theater
          mark@talios.com - ICQ: 1934853 JID: talios@myjabber.net