ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Bianca" <BJi...@rational.com>
Subject can not have JUnitReport to work
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:59:34 GMT
I have Xalan2.3.0 installed.  classpath setted up approperiately.
I can get xalan parser itself work under command line.
and My JUnit task works, generates xml report.  (optional.jar in the right
place)
I tried put junitreport in the same and different target as junit, just
can't get it to work.
keep on getting error message:

  Errors while applying transformations

at the line: <junitreport>.

Here is my target for it in my build file:
  <target name="test" depends="compile">
  	<mkdir dir="${report}"/>

  	<junit printsummary="yes">
  		<classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
  		<formatter type="xml"/>
  		<test name="AllTests" todir="${report}"/>
  	</junit>

  	<junitreport>
  		<fileset dir="${report}">
    		<include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
  		</fileset>
  		<report format="frames" todir="${report}"/>
	</junitreport>
  </target>