ant-user mailing list archives

From "STRAYER, JON (AIT)" <js6...@sbc.com>
Subject JUnitReport and open files
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:24:16 GMT
I'm using Ant under WSAD which implies that the VM doesn't exit when the
build is finished.

The first time I run my unit test task everything works fine.  The second
time it fails when it tries to clear out the report directory saying that it
can't delete junit-noframes.html.  My guess is that the file is still open,
but I don't know of a way to verify that.

Where is the source for the junitreport task?

--
A designer knows he's achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.