ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: skipping tasks!
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:57:16 GMT
> We had Ant working on this before...it would compile
> some files, jar them, sign the jar, and ftp them to a
> site.  I don't know what we changed, but for some
> reason now we can't get the javac task to work (with
> either javac or jikes).  Now it simply makes a jar and
> ftp's it without compiling (it skips over that task,
> but it's not commented out, and the other two depend
> on it).

Three suggestions:

1) run with -debug -verbose

2) post your build file

3) ask this on ant-user, not ant-dev

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may