ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hunt, Bryan" <B.H...@emuse-tech.com>
Subject RE: ERROR using ant style task with Xalan-J 2.2!!!! Why does nobo dy a nswer????
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:32:25 GMT

put xalan.jar and bsf.jar in the ant libs directory

-----Original Message-----
From: Spielmann Urban [mailto:Urban.Spielmann@swisslife.ch]
Sent: 05 February 2002 15:44
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: ERROR using ant style task with Xalan-J 2.2!!!! Why does nobody
a nswer????

Hello

I have problems to use the style task with Xalan-J2.2.
When I build with the following statement:
           classpath="${steplet.classpath.global}"
           processor="xalan"
           style="CreateGraph.xsl"
           in="StepletConfigfile.xml">
	    <param name="environment" expression="${env}"/>

I get the error:
style
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory

When I set "trax" instead of "xalan" for the processor attribute I get the
error:
style
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

What do I wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Urban