ant-user mailing list archives

From <Andrew.Beac...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: mimeMail task
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:40:20 GMT
Bryan,

> The file that I want to send definitely exists but the
> contents of the email
> when I receive it are as follows .....

<snip/>

> and thats it. Is there any known bug in the mimeMail task ?

If I remember correctly I had the same problem a while ago, you
specify the messageFile but it's not attached.  It's not a bug
(I think ;) ).

This is what I found solves it, and as an added bonus you can use
it to attached the build.xml, junit.xml results (if ever needed)
and also attach the build.log along with other files.

        <!-- email all the files in the reports directory -->
        <mimemail messageMimeType="text/html"
                  messageFile="${reports}/junit-noframes.html"
                  tolist="${env.AG_EMAIL}"
                  mailhost="mail.yourmailhost.com"
                  subject="some subject"
                  from="${env.COMPUTERNAME}"
                  failonerror="false">
            <fileset dir="${reports}">
                <include name="*"/>
            </fileset>
        </mimemail>

The important bit is the <fileset> to include the file that you want
to be the messageFile.

Hope that sorts things out, if not, drop a message to the list and
I'll see if I can recreate the problem.

Andy.

--
Andrew Beacock