ant-user mailing list archives

From Lev Zak <lev....@schema.com>
Subject How to change the string value into some source file?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:03:43 GMT
Hello,
I use ant 1.4.1 under Windows 2000
I would like to change the specific string in my config file
config.properties
I tried to perform it through <filterset> task into <copy> task without
success. It is not clear enough in the manual but I thing that is what I
want.
My config file config.properties include the following string:

ExpressoConfigDir      = d:/development/config/expresso/config

I would like to change this string to the following:

ExpressoConfigDir      = d:/integration/config/expresso/config

How can I do it through ant?
Regards.
Lev.