ant-user mailing list archives

From "B Manikandan" <manikandan.balasubraman...@wipro.com>
Subject EJBJar Problem - including support classes!!
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:31:00 GMT
Hi,
    I have the following directory structrure

            ejb-modules

                src
                META-INF

And my target is

  <target name="package" depends="compile">
    <ejbjar srcdir="${ejb.classes}"
            descriptordir="${ejb.descriptor}"
            naming="directory">
      <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml" />
      <exclude name="**/weblogic*.xml" />
      <dtd publicId="${ejb-jar-dtd.publicId}"
location="${ejb-jar-dtd.location}" />
      <dtd publicId="${weblogic-ejb-jar-dtd.publicId}"
location="${weblogic-ejb-jar-dtd.location}" />
      <weblogic destdir="${ejb.lib}">
        <classpath>
          <path refid="ejb.classpath" />
        </classpath>
        <wlclasspath>
          <path refid="weblogic.classpath" />
        </wlclasspath>
      </weblogic>
      <classpath>
        <path refid="weblogic.classpath" />
        <path refid="ejb.classpath" />
      </classpath>
    </ejbjar>
  </target>

I am able to get the EJB JAR files.But I have a problem in adding
support files.

My directory structure is

        asset
            beans
            holder
            helper

Now the JAR files include all the beans classes.But for each descriptor
found under META-INF folder how do I figure out the corresponding
holder/helper classes to use.Is there a way to figure out the current
descriptor being used in the processing so that I can use a patternset
to include those support classes.

Mani