ant-user mailing list archives

From Zhendi Su <Zhendi...@oracle.com>
Subject javadoc hang--please help
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:49:55 GMT
Hi,

I am try to ask ant to run javadoc for me and it just hang there.  my
javadoc looks like:

<target name="javadoc">
 <mkdir dir="javadoc" />
 <javadoc sourcepath="/afrz/crmcon/kdv7core/comn/java"
  packagenames="oracle.apps.okc.authoring.model.*"
  destdir="javadoc"
  maxmemory="512m">
  <group title="oracle.apps.okc.authoring.model"
   packages="oracle.apps.okc.authoring.model.*" />
 </javadoc>
 </target>

After I set the -debug option the following output was given:

javadoc:
  [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
  [javadoc] Source path = /afrz/crmcon/kdv7core/comn/java
  [javadoc] Packages = oracle.apps.okc.authoring.model.*
  [javadoc] Exclude Packages =
FileSet: Setup file scanner in dir /afrz/crmcon/kdv7core/comn/java with
patternSet{ includes: [oracle/apps/okc/authoring/model/**] excludes: []
}

And then ant just hang there.   I am running it on UNIX (solaris), so I
checked the process (ps) and it seems like ant is running:
 7174 pts/471  0:03 java
  7164 pts/471  0:00 ant

But it's been going on for an hour and a half even though I only have
about five files there.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks a lot!

Zhendi Su