ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael J McGonagle <fnd...@rcnchicago.com>
Subject Re: Policies/Suggestions on adding attributes...
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:52:28 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:

> Can you be more explicit with what you're after?

Actually, I have been thinking about this a little bit more and it is
probably better for me to just set the properties that I want to add as
a <property> within the build file. These are things that are additional
project data not required by Ant, but are used by my program. Basically,
I have found that with the additional of a little bit more data, the Ant
build.xml file can be used as a "project description" for my projects.

My original post stemmed from how I was considering designing my classes
and how they got mapped to the xml file.

Thanks,

Mike