ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wenig <michael.we...@wuestenrot.de>
Subject Property of used target
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:56:30 GMT
I do have a script which builds distributables for 2 systems (production
and test-system).
Which system will be used depends on command-line-called target. Because
there are differences between these distributables (e.g.
deployment-descriptors) I want to include the target given on
command-line in the name of the resulting jar/war, without using another
internal target to pack - this would result in much redundancy.

I thought of a built-in-property like ant.project.name so I can use

<jar jarfile="${dist}/project-${ant.target.name}.jar"
basedir="${dest}"/>

so calling "ant test" would result in "project-test.jar" and calling
"ant production" would result in "project-production.jar" without
defining two different targets which do the packing.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks Michael

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
eMail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.