ant-user mailing list archives

From dIon Gillard <d...@multitask.com.au>
Subject DTD's, Entities, XML and Ant
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:05:54 GMT
I'd like to add some form of xcatalog support to ant as a 'type', so
that xsl, xml validation, ejbjar etc can reference entities by their
public ID and have the location of the resource defined in ant, similar
to the way classpaths are for javac and java.

If noone has any objections, has an implementation ready to go, can
think of a better way, etc., I'm going to try to get something going on
this later this week. It will affect only Style of the Built-in tasks,
but many of the optional tasks may want to take advantage of it.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://www.multitask.com.au/developers