ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Weird problem when running ant on windows 2000
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:27:50 GMT
Toni Penttinen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone knows how to get rid of this bug. Currently using ant cvs version of 01.02.2002.
>
> This error occurs only with one of my targets others are fine .. If i run same build
on Linux or Solaris no problem occurs so bug is only specific for windows environment.

the Java Developer Connection (http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi)
>  Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report.  Thank you.
>   [javac] java.lang.InternalError: jzentry == 0

Generally this means that a jar/zip which has been loaded by Ant's VM
(perhaps from the classpath) has been modified. This happends on Windows.

Conor