ant-user mailing list archives

From Spielmann Urban <Urban.Spielm...@swisslife.ch>
Subject ERROR using style task with Xalan-J 2.2?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 06:23:39 GMT
Hello

I have problems to use the style task with Xalan-J2.2.
When I build with the following statement:
           classpath="${steplet.classpath.global}"
           processor="xalan"
           style="CreateGraph.xsl"
           in="StepletConfigfile.xml">
	    <param name="environment" expression="${env}"/>

I get the error:
style
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory

When I set "trax" instead of "xalan" for the processor attribute I get the
error:
style
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

What do I wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Urban