ant-user mailing list archives

From Ajay Chitre <ajay.chi...@diligentteam.com>
Subject RE: EJBJar under Weblogic 6.1...
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:56:07 GMT
Eddie,

Thanks for the reply!  Copying DTDs locally & pointing to them is a good
idea.  I think I will do that for now.

Yes, I was talking about the same warnings related to classpath.  They don't
seem to be harmful, but we get a lot of them because we have a lot of ejbs.

One more thing, have you noticed a performance improvement with the new
weblogic.ejbc?  The entire build process which used to take about 7 minutes
under 5.1 runs under 3 minutes with 6.1!  Is there a reason for that?  Is
weblogic.ejbc really doing something or is it delaying compilation until
deployment time?

Thanks again for your time.

- Ajay