ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Ant + CVS - fail build on errors...
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:40:23 GMT
Hi, mmm, the docs for the cvs tag don't mention a failonerror attribute, so
didn't know it was there.  Also, the reason I mentioned the
MSG_WARN/MSG_ERROR idea was that I was thinking the messages from cvs might
have been only being MSG_WARN, and not triggering a fail...

--On Thursday, February 14, 2002 17:54:40 +0100 Stefan Bodewig