ant-user mailing list archives

From Charles Hudak <CHu...@arrowheadgrp.com>
Subject RE: starting new processes without ant blocking
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:02:06 GMT
I've submitted a bug to the Ant bug list with code that allows this to
happen. If anyone doesn't want to wait until(if?) this is added to the ant
codebase, feel free to email me and I will send you the new code.

Regards,

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Coast [mailto:nathan.coast@levelseas.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 2:28 AM
To: Ant Users List (E-mail)
Subject: starting new processes without ant blocking

Hi,

I've followed numerous threads on this subject in mail archive but to no
avail.  Is there any way to spawn a background process from ant (e.g.
Notepad) without ant waiting for the notepad window to close?

Thanks Nathan

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper at LevelSeas for the presence of computer viruses.