ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ANT Capability
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:05:29 GMT
--- "Atluri, Vamsi                NYC" <VAtluri@citco.com> wrote:
> Ive tried the following and yet - I am not getting the correct results
>
> <property name="cfnSrc" value="\cfn\core\citco\java\com" />
> <property name="buildCfn" value="\build\cfn" />
> <property name="JList" value="d:\scripts\cfn" />

Those first two property values look wrong -- where's the drive letter?
Also, get rid of the "com" element -- the 'srcdir' value for <javac>
should point -up to- but not including the path where your package
hierarchy begins.

The <javac> task simply didn't find any files that matched, and the above
bad values are most likely why. However, if your bean.txt file lists file
names relative to your 'srcdir' having included the "com" directory
element, then you're going to have to edit it to prepend the file names
with com/, once you fix "cfnSrc", so they're pointing to the right place.
In other words, if your bean.txt file currently has something like:

atluri/io/Input.java

it should be:

com/atluri/io/Input.java

(Side note: Note that I always foreslashes, since they're far easier for
me to type and make things easier for me to read -- Ant will change them
to backslashes for you when you're running the build on a Windows box.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)