ant-user mailing list archives

From A Rucker <aruck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help setting path correctly
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:53:28 GMT
Hi, I'm an Ant newbie and I'm having problems creating
a path correctly to use for the classpath with javac.
the src/Lib directory contains several jar and zip
files that i'm trying to add with <fileset>.  however
when I check the value of lib.path with using <echo>,
it only contains the basedir and src/Lib/a.jar.  What
am I doing wrong?  By the way, I'm running this on a
Linux machine but I couldn't get it to work on Win2000
either.  Here's my sample code:

   <path id="lib.path">
      <pathelement path="."/>
       <fileset dir="src/Lib">
           <include name="*.jar,*.zip, "/>
       </fileset>
       pathelement location="src/Lib/a.jar"/>
   </path>

   <target name="compile" depends="download">
      <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}">
           <classpath refid="lib.path"/>
      </javac>
  </target>

Thanks for any help!