ant-user mailing list archives

From sir mam <rant9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem Building Large Project in ANT
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:44:11 GMT
HI Ant Users

I have been facing some problems with builds for the
past 2-3 days.
I was getting the following error while building our
application on Win2k with jdk1.3.1_02 :

[javac] Compiling 1506 source files to
M:\rel1.1.0_build_36\cora\src\build\w
EB-INF\classes
[javac]
[javac]
[javac] The system is out of resources.
[javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.
[javac]
[javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
[javac]     <<no stack trace available>>

I then used the fork option set to yes in task javac.
This solved the problem on Win2k and the build started
going thru.
However, the same option setting on SunOS failed.

What could be the problem on Unix. How can I debug
it??

Guys, I am very new to ANT ...started couple of weeks
back and hence I am not well versed with all the
tricks.

Please respond asap.

Regds