ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fileset implementation for filtering on file attributes
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:26:15 GMT
> Ant's CVS contains a "selector" proposal that strives to do that (in
> proposal/sandbox/selectors), there's been another proposal on the
> ant-dev list just a few days ago (look for "cullers").

There was also one submitted nearly a year ago by David Rees -- see:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98540878923987&w=2

But apparently it had (potentially, at least) the possibility of not
carrying over well into Ant2. Don't know if that has turned out to
actually be the case or not, but just thought I'd also include a pointer
to this one, for completeness.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)