ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to call another target in this target
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:05:22 GMT
--- Ying Wang <yingwang@hawaii.edu> wrote:
>   I have a lot of ejbjar. The process to generate the ejbjar is :
>
> make temp folder
> javac
> copyDDFiles
> ejbjar
> clean temp folder
>
> How do I avoid to write the duplicate tasks in each ejbjar?

If everything's the same but the names of things, make a generic target
that references properties, then use <antcall> to run the target, passing
in the values for the properties via the nested <param> element. (I do
this sort of thing for building parsers, if you need an example.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)