ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: how to call another target in this target
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:05:22 GMT
--- Ying Wang <> wrote:
>   I have a lot of ejbjar. The process to generate the ejbjar is :
> make temp folder
> javac
> copyDDFiles
> ejbjar
> clean temp folder
> How do I avoid to write the duplicate tasks in each ejbjar?

If everything's the same but the names of things, make a generic target
that references properties, then use <antcall> to run the target, passing
in the values for the properties via the nested <param> element. (I do
this sort of thing for building parsers, if you need an example.)

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message