ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: names of files compiled
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:50:06 GMT
--- Roger Talkov <rtalkov@appworx.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to show just the names of the files compiled. I don't
> want to use the verbose option as it shows a lot more than just the
> file names

Not until now :)  I just added a 'listsource' attribute to my Javac.java
(needed a diversion from editing this Ant book) -- but I suspect the
change might be kind of hard to get past the rest of the committers, since
I can't think of any task (other than <record>) that let's you specify a
logging attribute. But I'll stick it out there and see how it flies. I
could send you my modified version, but I did it against latest CVS
source, and it's been changed quite a bit since 1.4.1, so it wouldn't work
for you (assuming that's the release you're using).

In the meantime, you could use the <record> task on your <javac> task(s),
with 'loglevel="verbose"', then just 'awk' that log file, and get the list
of files that way.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)