ant-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Locke <jonathanwlo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jdk 1.4 classic
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:37:26 GMT

i'm confused now about the sequence of events, but i doubt now that there's
any problem with ant itself.  i've been working back and forth between
ant.bat and a build perl script that i'm using...  with all the cutting
and pasting of command lines, i must have got lost somewhere...

anyway, thanks for helping out.  and i'll remember the -debug trick next time!