ant-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Schiemann <>
Subject Script task, listing of available objects
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:58:30 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a listing of the objects available to
JavaScript using the script task?  The documentation
on the ant site is very light, and the examples on the
mailing list are great, but without knowing where to
find a list of the objects, it seems arbitrary.  My
knowledge of Java s very limited, but if the best
thing to do is looking through the jars for the
available objects I can do that.  I just need a shove
in the right direction.

I'm looking to do things like:

- Call a task iteratively and fill in the parameters
for the task... such as the style task and passing
parameters for each call.

- Allow a script to access information from a
properties file

Using JavaScript with ant seems to be an often asked
and often unanswered question on the list, so I would
be willing to take any info that is passed along and
start a JavaScript ant faq if that would be useful.

Dylan Schiemann

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>