ant-user mailing list archives

From Owen Corpening <owencorpen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: getting antidote
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 15:59:57 GMT

 C:\tmp>cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login password ano
ncvs
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:2401/home/cvspublic
CVS password:
cvs login: failed to open C:\/.cvspass for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [login aborted]: fatal error: exiting
  Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote: --- Owen Corpening wrote:
> I am trying to get antidote: I can get to the viewcvs pages,
>
> how do I get the source so I can build it? I tried to figure out how to
> get user-cvs access and could not understnad it.

Did you try:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs

(Type in "anoncvs" [no quotes] at the password prompt.)

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
[module-name]

(Replace "[module-name]" with "jakarta-ant-antidote" [no quotes].)

These commands were copied from:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

Diane

=====