ant-user mailing list archives

From lduper...@microcelli5.com
Subject Re: Can someone who knows the innards of ejbjar...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:34:03 GMT

2.0//EN, systemId: http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd) to a local entity

> You need to add something similar to the following
>
> <dtd 	publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
> 1.1//EN"
> 	location="${dtd}/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"/>
> <dtd 	publicId="-//Inprise Corporation//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
> 1.1//EN"
> 	location="${dtd}/ejb-inprise.dtd"/>
>
> So that ant can find a local copy of the DTD.

Yes, I understand that. But once the application is deployed, ant is no
longer involved. Ant at that point, if *I* don't have an Internet connection
to Sun's site and to BEA's site, the applications don't start. At least on
my site. I was just wondering if others have found this and what they do to
fix the problem.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

"Je ne vais tout de même pas les appeler les tabarnacos."
        -Jacques Parizeau