ant-user mailing list archives

From lduper...@microcelli5.com
Subject Can someone who knows the innards of ejbjar...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:52:58 GMT
...tell me what part of the task produces this error message:

 Could not resolve ( publicId: -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN,
systemId: http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd) to a local entity

I'm trying to debug the problem where the ejbjar task doesn't find the DTD
for some of the tasks. Is it produced by something internal to ant? The
reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to pinpoint the exact cause of the
problem with the folks at BEA. What they've told me is to compile the
examples they have and to see if it causes the same problem, which it
doesn't. There are two differences between the examples and our stuff: in
the examples, they use a custom <java> task while we use <ejbjar>. ALso,
they use weblogic.ejbc instead of ejbc20. The seccond difference, though,
doesn't seem to affect anything.

I would also like to know, for those who have found it necessary to use the
<dtd> option in the <ejbjar>: did you need to change the SYSTEM id of the
DOCTYPE declaration? We've found that even if we add the <dtd> option, if we
don't have an Internet connection, our applications will not start.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn
down the volume on the radio?