ant-user mailing list archives

Subject How to set global options for java task in ejbjar?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:44:24 GMT

Is there a way to set global options for java tasks, specifically, the ones
run from withing an ejbjar task? Specifically, for some reason, my java
tasks have started segfaulting. I need to pass the "-classic" flag to (at
least) all the java tasks run within an ejbjar task.

Is there a standard way to to this? I don't feel like modifying each of my
build files.

Laurent Duperval <>

Au lieu de tenir des propos teintés de paresse mélangée de fainéantise de
couleur assortie, introduisez une plaque de métal dans l'appareil.
                                          -Léonard le génie

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message