ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: <classpath >as a source for <copy> ?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 18:51:30 GMT
--- Bill Winspur <> wrote:
> I would like to specify a comma-separated list of filepaths in a
> property, to parmeterize a copy command, so that it copies the files
> to a specified directory. There does not seem to be a way to do this
> in the copy command or in the fileset command.

You can't do a comma-separated list, but you can specify a <fileset> for
each each directory you want to copy from. For example:
    <target name="copyfiles">
    <copy todir="${outdir}">
      <fileset dir="${basedir}/files">
        <include name="a.file"/>
        <include name="b.file"/>
      <fileset dir="${basedir}/src">
        <include name=""/>
      <fileset dir="/usr/local/lib/properties">
        <include name=""/>

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>