ant-user mailing list archives

From lduper...@microcelli5.com
Subject Re: EJBJar under Weblogic 6.1...
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:34:17 GMT
On  1 Feb, Eddie Bernard wrote:
> 2) From some reason, I too have a problem with the task finding the DTDs for
> the deployment descriptors.  I don't believe this to be an Ant problem,
> instead it's something with weblogic.ejbc.  So, what I did is create a local
> copy of the DTD and added a <dtd> nested element in the target (which you'll
> see in the code).

FWIW, I had to do the same. I have an issue open with BEA on this. For some
reason, it seems to happen if you want to use EJB 1.1, EJB 2.0 and Weblogic
EJB 5.1 DTD's. The others we've used (application, web and maybe more) don't
exhibit this behaviour.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

L'affaire est dans le sac qui est lui-même dans la poche.
                                             -Achille Talon