ant-user mailing list archives

From "Singh, Harvinder (CORP, GEITC)" <Harvinder.Si...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Regarding EJB Compilation
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:35:27 GMT
Hi
	In my project there is a Stateless Session Bean (EJB2.0) that is
being compiled within an Ant Project. So, I am using the "ejbjar" task to
perform it.
The problem that I am getting is that although the compilation is happening
fine (ie there is a jar file being produced with stubs and skeletons) but
simultaneously an error is being thrown off from the ejbjar saying that
"Could not load class for super-check"

   [ejbjar] Could not load class myPackage.trialBean for super class check

The same error is thrown for the Home and Remote Interface classes.
This error is thrown from the Weblogic's ejbc.
I have already put weblogic.jar file in the classpath (FYI)

Can anybody help me on this please.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Harvinder

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."